If you have received a voucher code from your school, a bookseller or Snapplify, this is how you should redeem it to get your books.
This article is for ANYONE USING PRODUCT VOUCHERS.
Product (entitlement) vouchers give you a specific title (or titles). You will have received a voucher code from a bookseller or from your school.
Are you in the right place? If you haven't already received a voucher code for a specific set of books, you may be looking for information on another kind of voucher:
To redeem an entitlement voucher:
- Open your browser and navigate to redeem.snapplify.com.
- Enter your voucher code and click on 'REDEEM'.
- You will now see the books that are on the voucher. To claim your ebooks, click on 'REDEEM'.
- Now you can log in to the Snapplify Reader with your existing Snapplify account or Google account. The voucher will be redeemed, meaning that the ebooks will be available to read in the reader app.
Redeeming vouchers via the Android Snapplify Reader app
Use the following steps to redeem a voucher through the Snapplify Reader app. Note that redeeming in-app is currently only supported on Android:
- Open the Snapplify Reader app on your Android device and sign in to your account.
- When signed in, navigate to the top left of your screen in the app, and tap on the three lines in the header menu.
- Tap on 'Redeem Voucher', enter the voucher code and click on 'REDEEM VOUCHER' to get your ebook(s).
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.