This article explains how to top up your account balance, so that you can make purchases via Engage.
This article is for LIBRARIANS, ADMINISTRATORS, or TEACHERS who also have the FINANCE role. 💳
The amount that you add to your account balance is at your institution's discretion, and should suit your budget and student readership.
Only users with the Finance role are able to add to/review your institution's account balance.
To update your account balance:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to the Finance section by clicking 'Finance' at the top of your screen.
- Click 'Account' (in the dashboard on the left-hand side of your screen).
- On the ‘Account’ page, click the ‘Add Credit’ button.
- Type in the value of the top-up amount, and click ‘Add’.
- You will then be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose to pay via credit card or EFT.
- Confirm you have read the terms and conditions, and purchasing policy by ticking the appropriate boxes; then click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Once the funds have been received, Snapplify will update your account balance in Engage. You will then be ready to purchase materials using prescribed lists, via the Engage store or from your institution's digital library.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.