This article explains how schools can advertise jobs on Teacha! Jobs.
This article is for ADMINISTRATORS or HR MANAGERS. 💻
You will need a valid Teacha! Jobs subscription to submit a job.
If you haven't yet taken out a subscription, you will be prompted to select a package and make payment before your job is posted.
Posting your vacancy
To post a job, all you need to do is:
- Sign in to Teacha! Jobs as an employer.
- From your Employer Dashboard, select 'Post a Job'.
- On the Post Job page, complete the vacancy details.
- Once you've completed the job details, click the 'Next' button at the bottom of the page.
If your school has a valid subscription, your job will be posted immediately. If not, the steps below will apply to you.
- If you haven't taken out a Teacha! Jobs subscription, you will be redirected to the Package & Payments page. Here, you will need to choose the subscription you want for your school then click 'Continue to pay'.
- On the next page, complete your billing details, select your method of payment, then click the 'Place order' button.
▶️ If you pay by EFT, please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once funds have cleared in our account, your job will be posted.
💳 If you pay via credit card your subscription will be activated immediately, and your job post will be live on Teacha! Jobs.
If you require an invoice, please contact email@example.com and we will provide you with one.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.