This article outlines how to log in, quickly and easily, using your existing Apple ID.
This article is for ANYONE USING TEACHA! 👨👩
💻 Using your Apple ID, Snapplify, Google or Microsoft account means that you use the email address and password for that account to log in, without first having to create a new Teacha! account. This saves you time, and makes it easier for you to get started with Teacha! quickly.
💻 If you don't already have an Apple ID, Snapplify, Google or Microsoft account, or if you prefer not to use these for this purpose, you will need to register a new Teacha! account and sign in using that username and password.
To sign in using your existing Apple ID:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za.
- In the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen, hover over the user icon. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Log In’.
- On the next page, select the ‘Sign in with Snapplify’ button.
- On the Snapplify sign-in page, select the 'Sign in with Apple' option.
- Enter your Apple ID details and select the arrow icon to continue, then insert your password and select the next arrow icon to continue. On iOS, if you are already logged in to your Apple account, you can simply follow the prompts to create an account for Snapplify using your Apple ID.
- If you have Two-Factor Authentication enabled, a message with a verification code will be sent to your devices. Enter the code to continue.
- When asked if you want to continue using Snapplify with your Apple ID, select ‘Continue’.
- On the next page, click 'Let's Go' to complete the sign-in process.
👉 If you’ve been using a Teacha! account to log in, but you’d prefer to use your Snapplify, Google, Microsoft, or Apple account, email us at email@example.com so that we can help you link your existing Teacha! resource downloads to one of these accounts.
Need help with signing in? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.