This article tells you how to find and buy resources on the Teacha! resource marketplace.
This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS. 🍎📚
Not only does Teacha! save you heaps of time by giving you access to ready-made teacher resources, but we’ve also made sure that you can find and download these materials quickly and easily.
Did you know that you can also find resources for teachers through Snapplify Engage? Find out about Snapplify's Teacha! Benefits programme.
Finding the resources you need
To find resources and add them to your cart:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za and log in.
- Use the categories listed in the white bar at the top of the screen to browse particular resources, or use the search bar to search for something specific.
- On the search results page, you can sort your results by popularity, latest, or price.
- Once you’ve found what you need, select the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You can keep browsing and add more items to your cart if you wish.
Remember that all resources are digital (unless otherwise stated) and must be downloaded and printed by you.
Completing your transaction
To check out and pay for your resources (follow these steps for free resources too):
- When you’re finished selecting your resources, click the shopping cart icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Cart page, you’ll be able to view the item(s) you added to your cart and check that the resource(s) listed is/are correct.
- If you have a coupon code, you can claim the coupon by typing the code into the text box and clicking the ‘Apply Coupon’ button.
- When you’re sure that all the products listed on this page are correct, click the ‘Proceed to Check Out’ button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, complete the ‘Billing Details’ form on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, check the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, then click the ‘Place Order’ button.
- You will then be redirected to pay via EFT, or debit/credit card.
- Check out our helpful article on everything you need to know about payments via our website.
- Find out more about downloading your Teacha! resources.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.