This article tells you how to remove a title from your blocked items in Engage.
This article is for LIBRARIANS and ADMINISTRATORS. 🖥️📗😍
If you've blocked an ebook in Engage and you'd like to unblock it and make it available to users in your library and/or store, you can do this quickly and easily.
To unblock particular titles from Engage:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to ‘Activity’ in the Librarian section of your dashboard.
- Find the tabs underneath the search bar (i.e. ‘Loaned’, ‘Wait list’, and ‘Blocked’). Select ‘Blocked’.
- Under the ‘Blocked’ tab, you will be able to see all the books that have been blocked from your digital library.
- Scroll through the list, or use the search bar at the top of your screen to find the title you'd like to unblock.
- Once you've found the book you wish to unblock, navigate to the particular book's book page by clicking on the jacket image.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, click the red 'Blocked' button. The page will refresh and the book will no longer be blocked.
🚫 Learn how to block ebooks.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.