This article outlines how to make the most of your custom reading list from Scholastic Literacy Pro.
This article is for STUDENTS. 👦👧👨🎓👩🎓
Once you have taken the LitPro Test and determined your Lexile Level, you can create a reading list of books that are not only set at your reading level, but which you'll enjoy reading too! 😀
Use this list to search for ebooks in your school's Engage library and begin your reading adventure. 📚🙌
📚 The titles on your recommended reading list are populated based on:
- student’s Lexile Level (100L below and 50L above)
- age and grade level
- selected reading interests (can be changed at any time)
✏️ While it is possible to generate a reading list simply based on your interests, your reading list will be more accurate (helping you on your journey to building reading skills) once you've completed the LitPro Test.
To set your reading interests and browse your personalised reading list:
- Navigate to the Home tab when logged in to Scholastic Literacy Pro.
- Set your reading interests by selecting up to three reading interests then clicking 'Create My Reading List'.
- Use the 'Recommended', 'Fast Find' and 'What's New' tabs to find your next great read.
- Search for the title in your school's Engage library and check it out to start reading!
To update your reading list, simply click 'Edit Reading Interests' on the Home page.
Once you've updated your selection, click the 'Update My Reading List' button.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.