This article runs through the options you'll find on your Engage Settings page.
This article is for ADMINISTRATORS. 💾
We've made it easy to customise your institution's Engage settings. This is where you can:
✅ Update your school name and logo.
✅ Set your library loan duration and maximum checkout time.
✅ Choose whether the purchasing of library books is Librarian purchasing or Patron purchasing.
✅ Set your default curriculum.
✅ Activate your library content setting; i.e. choose whether you want learners to see the full library (including unpurchased content), or whether they should only have access to books your institution already owns.
✅ Enable or disable retail requests.
✅ Enable or disable hardcopy book purchases for annual prescribed book orders.
To review and update your settings in Engage
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to the settings section by clicking the cog icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- From the 'General Settings' page, you can update your school name by filling in the text block.
- To update your school logo, simply hover your mouse over the green 'upload' icon and click on it. Select a your new logo from your device and click 'Open'.
- To update your library loan and checkout settings on this page, enter the loan duration (number of days) into the Loan Duration box and the maximum number of books a user can checkout into the Maximum Checkouts box.
- On this page, you can also set your library purchase type.
- You may want to set your school's default curriculum to help us improve your book browsing experience. Simply select your chosen curriculum from the dropdown menu.
- Next, you can set whether unpurchased content is visible to all Engage users, by activating the library content setting.
- Under 'Retail Request', you can choose whether to enable retail requests for your institution.
- If your school is ordering prescribed books via Snapplify Engage, you can enable hardcopy book purchases here.
- When you are finished updating your settings, click 'Save'.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.