The best way to make ebook purchasing simple for parents is with our prescribed book lists functionality. To get started, create prescribed book lists for each grade.
To add a prescribed list:
- Log in to Engage and click on 'Prescribed' in the toolbar on the left-hand side of your screen.
- On the 'Prescribed List' page, click on 'New Prescribed List'.
- Enter the name of your prescribed list and add the owner (should you be the owner, click on the 'Make me the owner'), then click 'Save'.
- To add your books, click on your prescribed list on the 'Prescribed List' page, then click 'Add Asset' to search for particular titles. After entering the name of the book, click on it and continue to search and select until you’re done. Click on 'Save' to return to the Prescribed List page.
- Once your book lists have been finalised, direct your students' parents to visit your store to buy the prescribed e-textbooks.