This article is for TEACHERS. 🍏📝
Uncluttering your resource library every once in a while helps to keep it user-friendly for you and your colleagues. If you find that a resource is no longer being used or is out of date, you can archive the resource file to remove it from your resource list and pull it from your students' user accounts. 🚫📚
To ARCHIVE a resource:
1. After logging in to Engage, click ‘Resources’ (towards the bottom left of the Engage dashboard).
2. Click on the resource that you no longer need to open its resource page.
3. Click on the 'Archive' button under the resource title.
4. Be sure to click 'Yes' to confirm your choice.
👉 NOTE: Archived resources are not deleted - they can be Unarchived at any point.
To UNARCHIVE a resource:
1. Find the resource you are looking for under the 'Archived' tab on the Resources page.
2. Open the resource and click the 'Unarchive' button under the resource title. Be sure to click 'Yes' to confirm your choice.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.