With bookmarks, you can save specific pages and refer back to them whenever you need to.
How to add a bookmark
- While reading a book in your Snapplify Reader, tap anywhere on the page.
- Tap on the ‘Bookmark’ icon.
- While reading an ebook in the reader, tap on the open-book icon and hit ‘Bookmarks’.
- Tap on the ‘+’ icon to add a bookmark.
- On iOS, you can also label your bookmarks for easy referencing.
How to delete a bookmark
- With the ebook file open, tap the ‘Table of Contents’ icon.
- Select the ‘Bookmarks’ tab.
- Hold down on the bookmark that you would like to delete and tap on ‘Remove bookmark’.
- With the ebook file open, select the book icon.
- Tap on the ‘Bookmarks’ tab.
- Hit the ‘Edit’ button, select the created bookmark you want to remove by tapping the red-circle icon, and hit 'Delete'.