Most common problems have very simple solutions. Often, a problem using the Snapplify Reader app is related to the internet connection, or to having too many apps running on a device simultaneously.
One of these simple fixes may resolve the issue that you’re experiencing:
- Check your internet connection: Have you tried switching the WiFi off and on again? Disconnect, then reconnect to the network.
- Check your operating system: You might need to do an update. See our supported operating systems under ‘What kind of device do I need to read Snapplify ebooks’ in the ‘Getting Started’ section of these FAQs.
- Force-close the app manually using your device’s task manager, then try logging in again.
- Clear the cache. This will refresh the app and automatically log you out of your profile. You will then need to log in again using your username and password.
Submitting a query to our support team
If you’ve tried these steps and are still experiencing difficulty, get in touch with us at email@example.com. We’re always happy to help.
When submitting a query, we’ll need you to supply the following details:
- Client name.
- Device (e.g. iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Tab).
- Operating system (e.g. iOS10, Oreo).
- Internet connection (e.g. 3G, WiFi).
- Description of the support issue (e.g. a screenshot of the reported problem or a description of the error message in the application).
- If the query relates to a purchase made, please also include a proof of purchase and a purchase reference.