There are several situations which could result in a user experiencing an error while downloading.
- The most common problem is that a user’s internet connection drops while downloading a book. In the event of this, the user should try again later.
- When a user has downloaded their book onto too many devices already, and they are not permitted to download it onto another device.
- The file that has been downloaded may be corrupted, i.e. an incomplete download. This may require the user to uninstall the application and re-download it.
- Some of the most common problems can be resolved by ensuring that you have the latest operating system installed on your device. If you need to update your operating system, speak to your network administrator to run the necessary updates.
- Check if you have sufficient internal storage on your device. Sometimes applications such as SHAREit and games can take up most of your internal storage. This will block you from downloading your books.
If the error(s) persist, please forward your query to the Snapplify support team at email@example.com.