There are several situations which could cause errors while downloading digital materials:
- The most common problem is that the internet connection drops while downloading a book. In the event of this, you should try again later.
- Another cause could be that you have downloaded a book onto too many devices already, and you are not permitted to download it onto another device.
- The file that has been downloaded may be corrupted, i.e. an incomplete download. In this case, try uninstalling the application and re-downloading it.
- Some of the most common problems can be resolved by ensuring that you have the latest operating system installed on your device. If you need to update your operating system, speak to your network administrator to run the necessary updates.
- Check if you have sufficient internal storage on your device. Sometimes applications such as SHAREit and games can take up most of your internal storage. This will block you from downloading your books.
If the error(s) persist, please forward your query to the Snapplify support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.