This article tells you how to download the Snapplify Reader app so that you can start reading, anywhere, any time.
Downloading the Snapplify Reader app onto your chosen device is fast, convenient, and the best way for you to read your ebooks and other digital resources. 🙌
Since we want to make it as easy as possible for you to start reading, we've made sure that:
✅ The Snapplify Reader works across most operating systems and devices (mobile, tablet, desktop and interactive panels),
✅ With the Snapplify Reader, you can access your e-resources wherever you are, both online and offline.
💻📱📚With the Snapplify Reader, you can:
- Access and read ebooks, e-textbooks and e-resources
- Build a mobile library of ebooks, e-textbooks and e-resources – either from the Snapplify store or the Snapplify Engage e-learning platform
- Make notes and highlights, and save bookmarked pages in books (you can also access these annotations using the Journal functionality)
- Search for keywords and phrases
- Resize text for easy reading
- Read in portrait or landscape orientation
- Sync notes, highlights, bookmarks and reading location across devices
- Change fonts and font sizes – including making use of a Dyslexic font that is specifically designed to make it easier for dyslexic students to read and learn
- Use the text-to-speech functionality, which can be especially helpful if you have a reading disability
To download the Snapplify Reader app:
- Go to getsnapplify.com in your browser. Your device type will be identified and the latest app version will be recommended for you.
- Choose your device type and, depending on your operating system, either confirm a download right away or follow the prompts to be redirected to your local app store.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to install the app on your specific device.
- Once the download is completed, find the green Snapplify star icon on your desktop or home screen and select it to launch the app.
👉 Next, you will need to log in and download books to get reading.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.