Paying for your institution’s prescribed ebooks is easy in Engage. We encourage you to finalise your order before 31 January, so that users maintain uninterrupted access to the digital resources they need.
This article is for TEACHERS. 🍏📝
If you’ve set up prescribed lists; allocated these book lists to groups of users; and checked that everyone has the correct books for their grades, subjects and classes, then it’s time to finalise your order and make payment.
Since Snapplify is always focused on keeping things simple and seamless for our schools, your users will automatically gain free access to their ebooks as soon as you’ve linked their user group to the relevant prescribed list – until 31 January. This means that you are able to fix any mishaps and then finalise your order during this period, without any delays or disruptions to your students and staff.
Before you get started
Your payment will be deducted from your account balance in Engage so ensure that your account balance has been loaded before continuing. Once payment has been made, the early-access period lapses and the books are officially owned by the end user (student or staff member).
Placing your order in Engage
To finalise your order for a prescribed list of books:
- Go to 'Prescribed' when logged in to Engage.
- Click the title of the prescribed list you wish to pay for.
- On the prescribed list page, you will be able to view your order details. The total amount due is calculated based on 1) the costs of the assets (i.e. ebooks or other digital resources) and 2) how many users are linked to the associated group.
- Under the 'Buy' section on your prescribed list page, click the 'Order’ button.
- Select ‘Yes’ to confirm that you would like to go ahead with the payment. The total amount will be deducted from your institution’s account balance.
Note: You can view all of your transactions on the ‘Account balance and transactions’ page in Engage and/or clicking on your account balance in the top right-hand corner of the Engage dashboard.
Can't find what you're looking for or need assistance? Contact us at email@example.com or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.