This article is for LIBRARIANS. 📚💚
One of the biggest benefits of Engage are all the free ebooks, study guides, and past exam papers, which you can check out immediately through your digital library. 📚🆓 We’ve got all sorts of leisure reads and revision resources to keep you both entertained and informed. 😁
Here’s how you go about finding free content in Engage:
- Navigate to ‘Library’ when logged in to Engage.
- Click ‘Advanced’ to the right of the search bar.
- A drop-down menu will appear with various search options. Under ‘Free’, select ‘Yes’ from the drop-down.
- To search for all free content in Engage, use this criteria only. If you want to refine your search further, include any other relevant search information in the fields provided, before hitting ‘Search’. You can search for resources for certain grades or subjects, or use keywords to drill down to specific books.
To browse through pre-populated lists of free content that have been curated by Snapplify:
- Head over to ‘Collections’ when logged in to Engage.
- In the search bar, type ‘free’ to pull up collections that use the keyword ‘free’ in the collection name (or see this page).
- On this page, you will find all the Snapplify curated collections that feature selected free ebooks that we recommend. To find out more about collections, see this article.
📚 Looking for something visual? Here is a library catalogue profiling some of our awesome free ebooks that you can share with your Principal and colleagues.
👉 And did you know Snapplify offers complimentary resources for teachers? Read more about the Teacher Benefits programme.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.