One of the Snapplify Reader's accessibility features
One of the greatest benefits of digital technology is its power to make education more accessible. 😁😍🌍 Because we believe in making learning as accessible as possible, the Snapplify Reader offers accessibility features including a specialised font to aid dyslexic readers.
👉 Note: This feature is currently only available for iOS, and are forthcoming on Android and Desktop.
Enable the ‘Open Dyslexic’ font
To activate the ‘Open Dyslexic’ font, follow the steps below:
- Open the Snapplify Reader application on your device.
- Select an ebook and open it.
- Tap on the ‘aA’ icon in the open ebook. You'll find this in the top right hand corner when the book is open.
- Select ‘Fonts’ – this is usually set as ‘Default’.
- Tap on the ‘Open Dyslexic’ font to change the font from ‘Default’.
💡 This font was created to increase readability for readers with dyslexia. Please note that the font can only be changed in reflowable ePUBs and not PDF files.
👉 Another great feature you might enjoy is our Text-to-Speech Feature.