If you need a quote for your school’s purchasing approval process, head over to Engage, where you can generate one easily.
This article is for TEACHERS. 🍏📝
At Snapplify, we’ve focused on building tools to make your purchasing procedures fuss-free. Not only does this save you time, but it also means that students get the textbooks they need without any hassle.
Before your order can be finalised, your school may need you to supply official quotations from Snapplify. Once you’ve set up your prescribed lists, you can print or download book quotes as follows:
- In Engage, navigate to 'Prescribed' in the menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Click the title of the prescribed list you want to view.
- On the prescribed list page, find the Quote block (on the right-hand side of your screen, underneath the 'Buy' block) and click the green 'Create Quote' button.
- In the ‘Quantity’ field, type in the number of licences/copies you wish to purchase to update the quote.
- Once you’ve double-checked that your quote is correct, click the ‘Print’ button at the top of the page.
- On the pop-up page, you will be able to print a hard copy by selecting your printer, or choose to save the quote as a PDF file to share digitally.
Can't find what you're looking for or need assistance? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.