Once you’ve created your resource you can assign it to a group from the ‘Groups’ section (towards the bottom left of the Engage dashboard, above ‘Resources’).
Select the relevant group, then click on the green ‘Add Resource’ button. Type the name of the resource into the search bar that pops up, select it when it appears and click 'Save' to confirm your selection.
To create a new group under the ‘Groups’ section in Engage, do the following:
- Open the ‘Groups’ section in Engage, and click on the green ‘New Group’ button at the top of the page.
- Give your new group a name and description, and then click ‘Save’ to create it.
- Once your group has been created, you will find it listed under the ‘Groups’ section.
- Click on your group to populate it with resources and users.
To add a user to a group, do the following:
- Open the group that you would like to edit under the ‘Groups’ section.
- Scroll down the group’s page and click on the green ‘Add User’ button.
- Type in the email address of the user that you would like to add to the group and then click ‘Save’.
Once a user is added to a group, they will receive access to all of the group’s resources in their Snapplify Reader application.