If any of the users that you have added are teachers, librarians, or administrators, you will need to assign permissions to those users to give them access to the sections of Engage that they need.
There are three types of permissions:
- Teachers have access to: Resources section, Groups section, Prescribed section.
- Librarians have access to: Library section, Favourite section, Owned section, Prescribed section.
- Administrators have access to: User section, Library section, Store section, Group section, Resource section, Settings section
To assign permissions, do the following:
- First, select a user. You can use the search bar to locate the user in question, and then tick the selector box for that user to make the selection.
- Click on the ‘Assign Permission’ button. Select the type of permission you wish to assign to the user from the list in the permissions popup. You can assign more than one permission type to the same user.
- Click on ‘Save’ to confirm your selection.
How to edit your user permissions:
To edit a user’s access and permissions status, simply follow the steps below:
- Click on the user’s username
- Click on ‘Add/Remove’ (under ‘Roles’ to the right of the user’s profile)