To edit a user’s details:
- After logging in to Engage, navigate to and click on your User section.
- Click on the user’s username.
- Click on the green ‘Edit’ button at the top of the page.
- Here, you can change the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- School Name
- Attendance Type
- Student ID
- Image URL
Tip: ‘Attendance Type’ refers to the user’s occupation; for example, a student, teacher, librarian, IT administrator or other.
Please note that you may not change the user’s username here – that is changed by editing the user’s login details.
5. Once you’ve added all of the required information, click ‘Save’ to confirm your changes.