This article explains how to update another user's details in Engage.
This article is for ADMINISTRATORS. 💾
As long as you have the 'Administrator' role assigned to your user account, you can quickly change or update user details on behalf of another user in Engage. 😁👍
To edit a user’s details:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to ‘Users’ in the Admin section of your Engage dashboard.
- Click on the user’s username to open their user page.
- Click on the green ‘Edit’ button at the top of the page.
- Here, you can change the following details:
- Mobile number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID
- Attendance Type
5. Once you’ve added all of the required information, click ‘Save’ to confirm your changes.
👉 Tip: ‘Attendance Type’ refers to the user’s occupation; for example, a student, teacher, librarian, IT administrator or other.
👉 Note that you may not change the user’s username here – that is changed by editing the user’s login details.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.