Support for distance learning
Get started with Engage
Engage for Students
Engage for Parents
Engage for Administrators
Engage for Teachers
Engage for Librarians
Engage for Booksellers
Your Snapplify account
Origin for Partners
Cloud Services for Partners
Editing a user's details
This article explains how to update another user's details in Engage.
This article is for ADMINISTRATORS. 💾
As long as you have the 'Administrator' role assigned to your user account, you can quickly change or update user details on behalf of another user in Engage. 😁👍
To edit a user’s details:
- Log in to Engage and navigate to ‘Users’ in the Admin section of your Engage dashboard.
- Click on the user’s username to open their user page.
- Click on the green ‘Edit’ button at the top of the page.
- Here, you can change the following details:
- Mobile number
- First Name
- Last Name
- Student ID
- Attendance Type
5. Once you’ve added all of the required information, click ‘Save’ to confirm your changes.
👉 Tip: ‘Attendance Type’ refers to the user’s occupation; for example, a student, teacher, librarian, IT administrator or other.
👉 Note that you may not change the user’s username here – that is changed by editing the user’s login details.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.