Using the Invite Users function in Engage is a simple way to get your students and teachers added to your school's Engage platform by sending invitations via email.
To invite users to join the platform, you will need to do the following:
1. Log into Engage and navigate to 'Invite Users'.
2. Click on the ‘Send Bulk Invitations’ button, which will take you to this page.
3. Insert the email addresses into the text block. Each email address must be on a separate line.
4. When ready, click on the 'Invite' button.
5. Once the users have received the email, they can simply click on the invitation link to be directed to create a user account and log in to your school's Engage platform.
NOTE: Different users will require different permission types to get the most out of the Engage platform. To access the great features for Librarians, Teachers and Administrators, user permissions will need to be set. To find out more about different permission types and how to set them, read this article.
Can't find what you're looking for or need assistance? Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.