Moving the Snapplify Reader to your Trash does not completely remove the application from macOS. Follow these easy steps to remove all files completely:
- Drag the Snapplify Reader icon to your Trash.
- On macOS Sierra you will need to unhide the 'Library' folder in your Home location. To do so please follow the steps below:
- Search for the 'Terminal' app.
- Type in the following commands. (Press Enter after every command line.)
- defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES (Press Enter)
- killall Finder (Press Enter)
3. To remove the Snapplify folder:
- Go to your Home location (Click on 'Finder').
- Select 'Library' (this folder will now be slightly greyed out).
- Select 'Application Support'.
- Move the Snapplify Reader folder to your Trash.
- Empty your Trash.
Once the above has been completed, visit getsnapplify.com to download the Snapplify Reader.
After downloading and reinstalling the Snapplify Reader, please sign in with your username and password to download your books as required.