This article provides a template that schools can use to communicate to parents about Snapplify’s e-learning solutions.
As schools are closing amid concerns about the COVID-19 pandemic, Snapplify’s e-learning solutions will help you set up remote reading and learning, and continue working through the curriculum with your learners. 💻📚💚
To assist your school in announcing that you’ve signed up with Snapplify, we’ve written up some descriptive text that you can copy and paste into a newsletter or email bulletin, and send to your school’s parents with just a few tweaks. 📝
Email subject: How our school is minimising disruption to learning as a result of COVID-19 closures
In the interests of maintaining our school’s high level of academic excellence, and minimising disruptions to learning during a time when our learners cannot attend class, we have decided to implement a digital education solution to support our students in their at-home study.
- [INSERT YOUR SCHOOL NAME] has registered for Engage – an e-learning platform from Snapplify. This will give our learners access to:
- A 24/7 digital library that contains thousands of free resources, including textbooks, study guides and past exam papers for revision purposes, children’s books in all official South African languages, as well as classic literature and poetry books. Students are able to request that additional titles be added to the library and we will assess these on a case-by-case basis.
- A range of resources created by our own teachers, to support them in their home-study through this period.
- Each learner will be invited to join the platform, and will be able to log in at [ INSERT SCHOOL DOMAIN NAME ].snapplify.com.
- In order to read e-books and digital resources made available on the platform, they will need to download a copy of the free Snapplify Reader app from getsnapplify.com. The app is available for mobile, tablet and desktop devices across a range of operating systems.
We look forward to growing our learners’ digital aptitude and giving them an exciting tool to inspire reading and keep them on track academically.
[ School Contact Person ]
[ School Name ]
👉 Learn how Snapplify is supporting schools during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Need anything else to get you started? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.