We're making procurement painless: whether you're buying more books for your digital library, or managing annual procurement. Once you've topped up your Engage account balance, everything else is streamlined.
Before you are able to purchase prescribed materials for your students and staff, you will need to load an account balance in Engage.
To update your account balance:
- When logged in to Engage, click on your account balance in the top right-hand corner of the Engage dashboard.
- On the ‘Account’ page, click the ‘Add Credit’ button.
- Type in the value of the top-up amount, and click ‘Add’.
- You will then be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose to pay via credit card or EFT.
- Confirm you have read the terms and conditions, and purchasing policy by ticking the appropriate boxes; then click ‘Pay Now’.
- Once the funds have been received, Snapplify will update your account balance in Engage. You will then be ready to purchase materials using prescribed lists or from your school's library.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.