We're making purchasing painless: whether you're buying more books for your digital library, or managing annual prescribed book orders. Once you've topped up your Engage account balance, everything else is streamlined.
This article is for LIBRARIANS, ADMINISTRATORS, or TEACHERS who also have the FINANCE role. 💳
The amount that you add to your account balance is at your school's discretion, and should suit your budget and student readership.
Only users with the Finance role are able to add to/review your institution's account balance.
To update your account balance:
- When logged in to Engage, click on your account balance in the top right-hand corner of the Engage dashboard. Alternatively, click on 'Account' in the Finance section of your Engage dashboard.
- On the ‘Account’ page, click the ‘Add Credit’ button.
- Type in the value of the top-up amount, and click ‘Add’.
- You will then be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose to pay via credit card or EFT.
- Confirm you have read the terms and conditions, and purchasing policy by ticking the appropriate boxes; then click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Once the funds have been received, Snapplify will update your account balance in Engage. You will then be ready to purchase materials using prescribed lists, via the Engage store or from your school's library.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.