Before you can start purchasing books for your school's digital library, you will need to top up your Engage account balance.
This article is for LIBRARIANS. 🖥️📗😍
Updating your account balance is at your school's discretion, and should suit your budget and your student readership. 💸 You can also set who gets to purchase ebooks for your school's digital library (librarian ONLY or patron-purchasing) to best suit your needs.
To update your account balance:
- When logged in to Engage, click on your account balance in the top right-hand corner of the Engage dashboard.
- On the ‘Account’ page, click the ‘Add Credit’ button.
- Type in the value of the top-up amount, and click ‘Add’.
- You will then be redirected to the payment page, where you can choose to pay via credit card or EFT.
- Confirm you have read the terms and conditions, and purchasing policy by ticking the appropriate boxes; then click ‘Pay Now’.
- Once the funds have been received, Snapplify will update your account balance in Engage.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us at email@example.com or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.