Snapplify is committed to protecting the privacy of our users, in accordance with the POPI and GDPR acts. For this reason:
- We never share identifiable user data with third parties.
- We are explicit about what data we are collecting and what we intend to use it for. We only collect data that is necessary to provide an excellent educational service.
- We always require consent from your institution to process data related to your users.
- We only hold user data for the period that a user is legitimately registered to use our service.
- We only use that data to make sure that your users are getting the most out of the platform.
- We do not market to users under 18 years of age with the intention to sell.