At Snapplify, we love books of all shapes and sizes, though we only sell ebooks. In this article, you will find information on buying ebooks through the Snapplify online store. (Note: to find out more about making purchases via your school’s Engage account, head to the Engage section.)
Finding and purchasing books
- Log in to the Snapplify store (snapplify.com or snapplify.co.ke) using your account login details – the same account as used for the Snapplify Reader and Engage.
- Browse the curated Collections on the Snapplify web store, or search for the ebooks you want using the search bar. You can search for a book using the title, ISBN, or author.
- To add an ebook to your cart, click the green ‘Add to cart’ button.
- When you’re finished selecting your books, click ‘My cart’ at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the ‘Shopping cart’ page, check that the ebook(s) listed in your cart is/are correct. If you have a discount voucher, you can claim it here. Then click ‘Check out’.
- You will be taken to the payment page, where you will be able to select your payment method. Note that the M-Pesa payment option is only available in the Kenya store. If you choose to do an EFT, our bank details are:
Account Type: Cheque
Account Number: 62365949117
Type: Gold Business Account
Once you’ve paid via EFT, email your proof of payment to email@example.com, and we’ll approve the order.
7. Log in to the Snapplify Reader to download and read your purchased ebooks. (Find out how to download the reader here.)