If you find certain ebooks or resources are particularly popular, you may wish to buy multiple licences so that more than one student can check out the title at once.
To purchase multiple licences:
- Under the ‘Librarian’ menu in the left-hand toolbar in Engage, click ‘Owned’.
- Here, you will find library books that have already been purchased to loan out.
- Find the ebook you’re looking for by scrolling through the titles or using the search bar at the top of the page.
- For each title, under the ‘Owned’ column, you will be able to see how many licences your institution has already purchased.
- To purchase additional licences, click the ‘Add’ button in the ‘Owned’ column.
- In the pop-up window, select the number of licences you wish to add and click ‘Buy’. The amount will be deducted from your institution’s available account balance.