This article outlines how to share a link to an ebook within Engage to Moodle.
This article is for TEACHERS. 📚🍎
Within Engage, you have the option to share links to specific ebooks in the Snapplify Library or Store to other platforms. This seamless integration makes it easier for you to continue teaching digitally and collaborating with students, without any fuss.
This is how you share a link to an ebook in Engage to Moodle:
- Navigate to ‘Library’ or ‘Store’ when logged in to Engage.
- Find the title you’d like to share and click on its image to open the title page.
📗To find the ebook you’re looking for in Engage, you can use the search bar at the top of your screen to search for a title, author, or ISBN.
📙To refine your search, or to find more search options, click 'Advanced' to the right of the search bar. Once you've typed in your search details, click 'Search' or hit 'Enter' on your keyboard.
📘Remember you can also use the ‘recommended’, ‘collections’ and ‘categories’ sections in the library to browse pre-populated titles.
3. On the title-specific page, click the ‘SHARE’ button on the right-hand side.
4. From the drop-down options, select the option to copy the link to your clipboard, which will enable you to paste the URL into Moodle.
5. Once you’ve logged in to Moodle, you’ll be able to paste your URL to your Moodle course, either via an announcement or within course content to be shared with other users.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.