This article outlines how to log in, quickly and easily, using your existing Snapplify account.
This article is for ANYONE USING TEACHA! 👨👩
💻 Using your Snapplify, Google or Microsoft account means that you use the email address and password for that account to log in, without first having to create a new Teacha! account. This saves you time, and makes it easier for you to get started with Teacha! quickly.
💻 If you don't already have a Snapplify, Google or Microsoft account, or if you prefer not to use these for this purpose, you will need to register a new Teacha! account and sign in using that username and password.
To sign in using your existing Snapplify account:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za.
- In the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen, hover over the user icon. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Log In’.
- On the next page, select the ‘Sign in with Snapplify’ button.
- On the Snapplify sign-in page, fill in your Snapplify username and password, then select ‘Sign in with Snapplify’.
- Once you have entered in your details, click 'Let's Go' to continue the sign-in process.
👉 If you’ve been using a Teacha! account to log in, and you’d prefer to use your Snapplify, Google or Microsoft account, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you link your existing Teacha! resource downloads to one of these accounts.
Need help with signing in? Email us at email@example.com.