This article is for SNAPPLIFY NEWBIES. ✨
Engage combines Snapplify's collaborative e-learning products into one platform, so teachers and students have easy access to everything they need to teach and learn in the 21st century classroom. 👩🎓👩🏫
What we mean by this is that Snapplify has built an e-learning ecosystem with you and your students in mind, and you can register for FREE to see how it works and make sure it's the best possible fit for your needs.
When you register your institution, you will begin your e-learning journey on the Engage Basic Tier. Here is further reading about the different tiers of the Engage platform to help you determine the best option for your school. 👍
To register your institution:
- Visit engage.snapplify.com/get-started.
- First, you'll need to identify your institution type. This helps us to streamline the communications we send to help you set up your platform - allowing us to give you the support you deserve.
- Next, you'll be able to enter the name of your institution and pick a domain name. We recommend using an abbreviation of your school or institution name to make it easy to remember and simple to type. For example, use shs.snapplify.com rather than snapplifyhighschool.snapplify.com.
- Next, select your country and add your school’s contact number, then continue to the next screen.
- If you have used Snapplify before and already have a user account, you will be able to sign in at this point using your existing user details. If you are a brand-new user, you will need to register a user account.
- To register your new user account, simply enter all of your own information and follow the prompts to sign up.
- At this stage of the process, a brand new digital library and e-learning portal is being set up for your school. This may take a few minutes so please be patient while we get everything ready.
- Once the setup process is done, you will be able to log in straight away to start using the portal. The all-important next step is to add students and staff to your platform by importing or inviting users.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.