Engage combines Snapplify's collaborative e-learning products into one platform, so teachers have easy access to everything they need to teach and learn in the 21st century classroom.
To register your institution:
- Visit engage.snapplify.com/get-started.
- Enter the name of your school and then pick a domain name. We recommend using an abbreviation of your school name to make it easy to remember and simple to type.
- Next, select your country and add your school’s contact number, then continue to the next screen.
- If you have used Snapplify before and already have a user account, you will be able to sign in at this point using your existing user details. If you are a brand-new user, you will need to register a user account.
- To register your new user account, simply enter all of your own information and follow the prompts to sign up.
- At this stage of the process, a brand new digital library and e-learning portal is being set up for your school. This may take a few minutes so please be patient while we get everything ready.
- Once the setup process is done, you will be able to log in straight away to start using the portal. The all-important next step is to add students and staff to your platform by importing or inviting users.
If you need help, use the Snapplify chatbot (livechat) in the bottom right corner of Engage to get immediate support, or email email@example.com.