This article tells you how to find and buy resources on the Teacha! Resource Marketplace
This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS. 🍎📚
Not only does Teacha! save you heaps of time by giving you access to ready-made teacher resources, but we’ve also made sure that you can find these materials quickly and easily.
👉 Some resources are available for free and some require payment before you are able to download them.
👉 Remember that all resources are digital (unless otherwise stated) and must be downloaded and printed by you.
Here’s how to get what you’re looking for in a jiffy:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za and log in (or register an account if you haven’t yet done this.)
- Use the categories listed in the white bar at the top of the screen to browse particular resources, or click the search icon in the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen to search for something specific.
- On the search results page, you can sort your results by popularity, latest, or price. To easily see whether there are free resources available here, sort by ‘price: low to high’. Alternatively, browse the ‘Free’ category.
- Once you’ve found what you need, select the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You can keep browsing and add more items to your cart if you wish.
- When you’re finished selecting your resources, click the shopping cart icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Cart page, you’ll be able to view the item(s) you added to your cart and check that the resource(s) listed is/are correct.
- If you have a coupon code, you can claim the coupon here by typing the code into the text box and clicking the ‘Apply Coupon’ button.
- When you’re sure that all the products listed on this page are correct, click ‘Proceed to Check Out’.
- On the next page, complete the ‘Billing Details’ form on.
- Check the box to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions, then click the ‘Place Order’ button.
- If your cart includes resources that need to be purchased (i.e. you did not only add free resources to your cart), you will be redirected to PayFast to complete your transaction. You will be able to pay via EFT, or debit/credit card.
💰 Check out our helpful article on everything you need to know about payments via our website.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.