Find out how to add resources to your store.
This article is for TEACHA! VENDORS. 📝🙌
Once you’ve registered to be a vendor on the Teacha! Resources Marketplace, you can start uploading your educational resources to sell in your Teacha! store.
💻 You can sell any DIGITAL products on Teacha!
📊 PDF format allows for easy access and printing but you can sell files in other formats too: a zip folder, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SMART Notebook files, and more.
🔄 The maximum file size for uploaded resources is 60MB. The smaller your file, the easier it will be to download, especially for users with slower internet connections.
To upload and add products to your store:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za.
- In the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen, hover over the user icon. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Log In’.
- On the next page, sign in under the ‘Login’ section’ using your registered vendor details.
- Once logged in, on the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen, click on ‘My Account’ and then on ‘My Shop Settings’.
- Click 'Products' on the black menu bar.
- On the Products page, click the ‘Add Product’ button.
- Name your product accordingly, give it a decent description (subject, grade, files included, file type) and select the relevant categories (up to a maximum of three categories).
- Next, upload a featured picture (i.e. the image customers will see when browsing the Teacha! Resources Marketplace website): Click ‘Set featured image’, choose ‘Upload files’, click the ‘Select files’ button, and locate and then select your product image. Once the image has uploaded, click the ‘Set Product Feature Image’ button.
- Set your regular and sales prices (you do not have to have a sale price, but if you do, set a sale price, you can also choose the dates of your sale here).
- You will then need to upload your teacher resource product: Click ‘Add file’ and name the file accordingly. Then select the ‘Choose file’ button, followed by the ‘Upload file’ tab, then ‘Select file’. Locate and select the product file that you want to upload. Once uploaded, click the ‘Insert file URL’ button.
- You can now complete the upload process by clicking the ‘ADD DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT’ button.
✔ If you make use of any text, content, images, graphics, videos, etc. that you have not created yourself, you will need permission to use it for commercial use.
❌ A copyright breach is punishable by South African and international law and we have a zero-tolerance policy for copyright infringement.
🤔 For more information, see our comprehensive article on understanding copyright.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.