To help you ensure that your students know what their digital library has on offer and how to navigate the platform easily, we’ve written a short post that you can copy and paste onto your school blog or into an email.
GETTING STARTED WITH OUR DIGITAL LIBRARY
We’re excited about our school’s digital library and look forward to encouraging innovation, collaboration and curiosity in our students.
To get started using the library, here are a few things you need to know:
- Visit our school library at [INSERT YOUR SNAPPLIFY STORE URL].
- We have thousands of free ebooks to choose from, including classic fiction, children’s books, poetry, Shakespeare plays, biographies, sheet music, past exam papers and more.
- You can make a request for an ebook that we don’t have by clicking on the ‘Request book’ button under the particular book for our librarian to look into.
- To browse awesome books for all ages, take a look at Snapplify’s curated collections of popular authors, book series, themes and interests. Here you’ll find ebooks to keep you reading, whether you’re looking for Story Books for Young Readers, to learn All About Egypt or Brush up on great painters, to browse Stories vir kinders van 9 tot 11 jaar or to delve into Not Another Teen Romance – there is something for everyone.
- To read your library books, you’ll need to download the free Snapplify app from getsnapplify.com.
- For any technical queries, email the Snapplify Team on email@example.com.
Happy reading everyone!