Use the procurement tools in Engage to easily manage your school's procurement needs – saving you hours of manual work, and ensuring that your students have access to the books they need from day one.
This article is for TEACHERS. 🍏📝
Snapplify’s simple procurement process not only saves time, but also ensures that everyone gets access to the correct resources.
Plus, no one has to wait! Users get immediate access to their ebooks, while schools have until 31 January to double-check that the order is correct and to make adjustments before making payment.
Preparing for procurement
- Start by setting up your prescribed book lists in Engage – this is the foundation of all your procurement activities. You'll only have to do it once, then you can simply update these as needed.
- Once this has been set up, you'll want to allocate users to each list (using Groups), so that students and teachers get instant, automatic access to the content they need.
- That's it! Thanks to Snapplify's early-access feature, your students and teachers will immediately be able to access and use their books once they have downloaded and logged in to the Reader application on their device.
Whether your school is purchasing books on behalf of students, or whether parents will be buying books for their children, payments for books are simple with Snapplify. Regardless of who is making payment, you have until the 31 January to finalise and pay for your order.
If your school is buying the books:
If parents are buying the books:
- Notify your parents of the procurement process for next year using this email template.
- Parents will follow this simple process to make payment for their children's books.
It’s really as simple as that. In a few easy steps you can tick textbook procurement off your to-do list for another year.
👉 Click here to download a high resolution version of this diagram.
If you need any help mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat message using the chat button on any Snapplify webpage.