Because your school is working with Snapplify, your annual textbook purchase is now easier than ever, and your kids will have access to the books they need from day one.
This article is for PARENTS. 👩👩👧👨👦👨👩👦👦
If you’re a parent, purchasing your child’s prescribed e-textbooks and other digital resources from Snapplify is easy. 👍 Once your school has given you the go-ahead, you will be able to complete your purchase in Engage.
Since your child's school has already set-up and allocated this year's prescribed books using Engage, when you log in to Engage using your child's details, you will find exactly what you need to buy for next year. All of the books you need are in one place. 📚 There's no need to search for books, no risk of purchasing the wrong one, and absolutely no start-of-term hassles.
How to purchase in Engage
1. Log in to Engage using your child’s login details.
2. Once logged in, navigate to 'My Books' in the toolbar on the left-hand side of your screen.
3. At the top of the page, click the green ‘Review Order’ button.
4. On the next screen, you can review the titles that have been allocated to your child’s order.
5. Should you wish to remove any titles (if, for instance, you already have a physical copy of a textbook), you can select specific ebooks using the checkbox selector to the left of each title, then click the ‘Remove’ button. The page will be updated to reflect the titles that are still part of your child’s order. If you make a mistake and remove the wrong title, simply click ‘Back’ or navigate to 'My Books' once more, to refresh the list and begin the process again.
6. Once you have double-checked that your order is correct, click the 'Place Order' button.
7. When prompted, you need to enter your child's login details again. After logging in, you'll be automatically redirected to the payment page, where you can select your preferred payment method.
It's really that easy! If you have any questions or need assistance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a chat message in Engage using the chatbot in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.