This article outlines how to update your banking details as a vendor on the Teacha! Marketplace so that you can start receiving your commission.
This article is for TEACHA! VENDORS. 📝🙌
💰 Teacha! vendors are paid commission every second month, in the month that follows. For example, commission earned on sales during November and December is paid in January.
🗓 Payments are made at the beginning of January, March, May, July, September and November and can take up to four days to reflect in your account.
⛔ Unfortunately we cannot accommodate early payment requests outside of the above payment cycle.
In order to receive payment from us, you will need to add your banking details to your vendor profile.
🤔 If you are an international vendor, based outside of South Africa, please contact us at email@example.com to chat about your payment options.
To update your payment details (for South African bank accounts):
- Visit teachingresources.co.za.
- In the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen, hover over the user icon. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Log In’.
- On the next page, sign in under the ‘Login’ section’ using your registered vendor details.
- Once logged in, on the dark-blue bar at the top of the screen, click on ‘My Account’ and then on ‘My Shop Settings’.
- Click ‘Settings’ on the black menu bar.
- On the Settings page, click ‘Payment’.
7. On the Payment page, fill in your bank account details.
8. Once you’ve checked that all fields are completed, click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
🚫 Payment will only go through if all the fields on the Payment page are completed.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.