Snapplify supports the sharing of multimedia resources. This means that you can share video and audio content with your students, as well as written resources like books, quizzes, worksheets and notes.
Film a science experiment and upload it so that your class can watch it again later; record a lesson and share the audio file for homework or revision purposes; or simply upload a document with additional notes for your students.
Get started with Resources
- After logging in to Engage, click ‘Resources’ (towards the bottom left of the Engage dashboard).
- Next, click ‘Create Resource’ (the green button at the top of your screen).
- Create your resource by uploading one or more files, or by adding a URL. A file may be a document or MP3 file, for example; whereas the link may be to an online video or to the webpage where a book can be purchased, or borrowed from your school’s digital library.
- Fill in the details for your resource (i.e. title, description, grade, subject, language, and keywords), then click ‘Save’ to continue to the next screen.
- Once you’ve created your resource by following the steps above, you will be able to upload a relevant image on your specific resource page to help your students navigate the resources with ease.
- On your specific resource page, you can assign your resource to a group by typing your group's name into the text box labelled 'Group' on the right-hand side of the screen. Select the name of your group from the drop-down menu.
If the group does not already exist, you will need to create a new group under the ‘Groups’ section, which follows a similar, simple process as creating a resource.