Support for distance learning
Get started with Engage
Engage for Students
Engage for Parents
Engage for Administrators
Engage for Teachers
Engage for Librarians
Engage for Booksellers
Your Snapplify account
Origin for Partners
Cloud Services for Partners
Viewing your product vouchers
How to view and understand your product vouchers.
This article is for SNAPPLIFY PARTNERS.
Using the list and detail voucher views you will be able to access all the information about your existing product vouchers.
Voucher List View
Select Vouchers from the left hand navigation in Origin.
The initial list view will show you all Active vouchers ordered by most recently created.
You can switch between the tabs to Active, Inactive or All vouchers.
The list view will show you:
- The voucher label and code.
- The total quantity & redeemed quantity - 5 of 15 used.
- The voucher created date.
Voucher Detail View
Select a specific voucher from the list view by clicking on the voucher label.
The detail view will show you:
- The voucher reference (your internal reference you may chose to allocate to a voucher).
- The products associated with the voucher.
- Any activities for that specific voucher.
You can "Enter a message" and save an Activity if you wish to record some additional information.