This article is for TEACHA! NEWBIES.
Teacha! is an online marketplace where you can find thousands of resources made by teachers, for teachers. You can also sell your own resources.
You'll need to sign in to Teacha! using your Snapplify account:
- If you're a new user, here's how to register and sign in with a Snapplify account.
- If you've already registered a Teacha! account in the past, here's how to Migrating your Teacha! account to a Snapplify account.
To log in to Teacha
- Visit teacharesources.com.
- In the menu bar at the top of the screen, hover over the user icon. From the drop-down menu, select ‘Sign In’.
- On the next page, click 'Sign in with Snapplify'.
- Enter your Snapplify login details and sign in with Snapplify, or sign in using your Google account, Microsoft account, or Apple ID.
If you don't yet have a Snapplify account (and if you don't want to sign in using your existing Google, Microsoft, or Apple credentials), click 'Not registered?' to register a new Snapplify account.
Once logged in, you’ll be able to beginFinding the resources you need on the Teacha! website all the resources you need, or register as a seller to sell resources.
Did you know that you can also find free and discounted resources for teachers through Snapplify Engage? Learn more about the Snapplify Teacha! Benefits programme.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.