This article is for ADMINISTRATORS or HR MANAGERS.
Teacha! Jobs enables schools to streamline their recruitment processes on one easy-to-use platform.
On Teacha! Jobs, you can: post vacancies online, evaluate all applications, and send automatic notifications to successful and unsuccessful candidates, keeping them up to date with your recruitment process.
Signing your school up for Teacha! Jobs
Before your school can start using Teacha! Jobs to post vacancies, you will need to register a school account:
- Navigate to the Employer Sign Up page here.
- Fill the form on this page and click 'Submit'.
- Check your email for confirmation that you have been registered as an employer on Teacha! Jobs.
- Before you can sign in to Teacha! Jobs, you will need to register a Snapplify account, using the same email address you used on the Employer Sign Up page.
- If your email address is already linked to a Snapplify account, you can proceed to log in on the school login page.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.