This article is for HR MANAGERS, PRINCIPALS, ADMINISTRATORS, and RECRUITERS.
Teacha! Jobs enables schools to streamline their recruitment processes on one, easy-to-use platform.
As an employer on Teacha! Jobs, you can:
- post vacancies online,
- evaluate all applications, and
- send automatic notifications to successful and unsuccessful applicants – keeping them up-to-date with your recruitment process.
Once you sign in with your Snapplify account, you will first need to indicate that you want to use Teacha! Jobs as an employer (i.e. someone posting a job). After you've registered as an employer once, your employer profile will be linked to your account and you will then be able to log in as usual.
To register as an employer on Teacha! Jobs:
- Navigate to teachajobs.com.
- Click 'Login/Register' on the menu bar.
- The Snapplify sign in page opens. From here, sign in using your Snapplify account.
- Once logged in to Teacha! Jobs, hover your cursor over the user icon and select User Dashboard from the drop-down menu.
- Click the 'Become an Employer' button to be registered as an employer.
You are redirected to your dashboard once your account is registered successfully and will receive an email with your login details to confirm successful registration.
Once you've registered as an employer, it's easy to log in to Teacha! Jobs and use the platform. You'll also need to create your school profile, or review and update it from time to time.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.