This article is for EMPLOYERS.
With Teacha! Jobs, you can review, rate, and manage applications online – all in one place!
Teacha! Jobs collates all the important applicant information for you, so that you have everything you need to make hiring decisions.
We've sped up the hiring process even further by enabling you to send messages to applicants directly from your User Dashboard or automatically notify applicants about the status of their application.
To manage applications:
- Log in to Teacha! Jobs as an employer.
- From the User Dashboard, click 'All Applicants' in the navigation. (You can also hover your cursor over the user icon and select 'All Applicants' from the drop-down menu.)
- From the All Applicants page, you will see a list of applicants. Select an applicant to:
- View their profile
- Download their CV
- Read their cover letter
- Send the applicant a message and invite them to an interview
- Find a link to their LinkedIn profile
- Once you have reviewed an applicant, you can change the status of their application. For example, you can approve the application or mark the application as filled. Changing this status will send an email to the applicant to inform them that the status of their application has been changed.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.