This article is for ADMINISTRATORS or HR MANAGERS
You will need a valid Teacha! Jobs subscription to submit a job.
If you haven't yet taken out a subscription, you will be prompted to select a package and make payment before your job is posted.
Posting your vacancy
To post a job, all you need to do is:
- Sign in to Teacha! Jobs as an employer.
- From your Employer Dashboard, select 'Post a Job'.
- On the Post Job page, complete the vacancy details.
- Once you've completed the job details, click the 'Next' button at the bottom of the page.
If your school has a valid subscription, your job will be posted immediately. If not, the steps below will apply to you.
- If you haven't taken out a Teacha! Jobs subscription, you will be redirected to the Package & Payments page. Here, you will need to choose the subscription you want for your school then click 'Continue to pay'.
- On the next page, complete your billing details, select your method of payment, then click the 'Place order' button.
If you pay by EFT, please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once funds have cleared in our account, your job will be posted.
If you pay via credit card your subscription will be activated immediately, and your job post will be live on Teacha! Jobs.
If you require an invoice, please contact email@example.com and we will provide you with one.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.