This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS
Here’s how to go about downloading your resources:
Whether you’re a teacher or parent, we know that your time is precious. That’s why we’ve made sure that you can get instant access to your digital downloads as soon as your order has cleared and payment has been received. This is an automated process.
- As soon as you have completed your payment, you will be sent back to the Teacha! Resources Marketplace website, where your products will automatically be available for you to download.
- A link to download your resources will also be sent to you via email (to the email address you used on the ‘Billing Details’ form).
- Alternatively, you can log in to Teacha! and download your resources any time from the ‘My Downloads’ page under the ‘My Account’ tab at the top of your screen. Simply click on the file that you would like to download.
- The file will download to the ‘Downloads’ folder on your computer.
- To ensure that the file does not corrupt, do not open the file before it has completely finished downloading.
If you haven’t received your order yet, please check the following:
- If you haven’t received an email from us, with a link to download your resources, please check your spam folder and ensure that you add email@example.com to your contacts.
- If you paid via Instant EFT, did you use the correct information? PayFast requires users to use a specific reference number. If you didn't use this number, your payment can't be cleared and you will need to contact PayFast for assistance.
- Did you receive an email from PayFast that you paid an amount to TEACHA? If you haven’t received this yet, you may need to wait a little bit longer. PayFast occasionally experiences delay in payment due to delays imposed by certain banks and their clearing times. Normally EFTs between accounts at the same bank clear instantly, but it is not always the case and unfortunately it is out of PayFast’s control.
- If you have received payment confirmation from PayFast but still can’t access your download, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your proof of payment so we can assist you.
Need help? Email us at email@example.com.