This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS.
Discounts on the Teacha! Resource site are given in the form of coupon codes. These discount vouchers may offer percentage (e.g. 20% off) or value (e.g. R50 off) reductions on purchases.
- Teacha! Resources coupons can be given and received as gifts.
- Sometimes coupons are issued by us as a refund method for purchases via the Teacha! Resources site.
- A coupon code can only be used once.
If you’ve received a Teacha! Resource coupon code, here’s how you use it:
- Visit teachingresources.co.za and log in.
- Once logged in, find the resources you need and add them to your cart.
- When you’ve finished selecting your resources, click the shopping cart icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Cart page, you’ll be able to view the item(s) you added to your cart and check that the resource(s) listed is/are correct.
- Below the list of item(s), click in the ‘Coupon code’ text box. Type in your coupon code here.
6. Click on ‘Apply Coupon’ to claim your discount.
7. Your cart totals will be recalculated accordingly.
8. Proceed to checkout.
For more information on finding the resources you need, as well as the purchasing process, see this helpful article.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.