This article is for TEACHA! CUSTOMERS.
Not only does Teacha! save you heaps of time by giving you access to ready-made teacher resources, but we’ve also made sure that you can find and download these materials quickly and easily.
Did you know that you can also find resources for teachers through Snapplify Engage? Find out about Snapplify's Teacha! Benefits programme.
Finding the resources you need
To find resources and add them to your cart:
- Visit teacharesources.com and log in.
- Use the categories listed in the white bar at the top of the screen to browse particular resources, or use the search bar to search for something specific.
- On the search results page, you can sort your results by seller store and by free, on sale, and/or verified resources.
- Once you’ve found what you need, select the ‘Add to Cart’ button. You can keep browsing and add more items to your cart if you wish.
Remember that all resources are digital (unless otherwise stated) and must be downloaded and printed by you.
Completing your transaction
You can pay for your resources using Snapplify credit, credit and debit card, Instant EFT, EFT, and mobile money payments (e.g. M-Pesa). Check out our helpful article on everything you need to about payments via our website.
To check out and pay for your resources (follow these steps for free resources too):
- When you’re finished selecting your resources, click the shopping cart icon at the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- On the Cart page, you’ll be able to view the item(s) you added to your cart and check that the resource(s) listed is/are correct.
- If you have a coupon code, you can claim the coupon by typing the code into the textbox and clicking the ‘Apply Discount’ button.
- When you’re sure that all the products listed on this page are correct, click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, complete the details on the left-hand side of the screen.
- On the right-hand side of the screen, review your order, then click the 'Make Payment' button.
- You'll be redirected to Snapplify Pay, where you'll be prompted to sign in with your Snapplify account. Once signed in, choose your preferred method of payment (Snapplify credit, credit/debit card, Instant EFT, or EFT), enter the required information (if needed), then tick the two checkboxes at the base of the form to confirm that you've read and understood the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy (even if you're paying via EFT).
- Click 'Pay Now' to complete your purchase.
Once redirected to Snapplify Pay, you'll need to sign in again with your Snapplify account to complete your payment. For EFT payments, it's important to use the correct reference number (this is provided by Snapplify Pay and starts with your order number, followed by the date). You need to accept the terms, conditions, and purchasing policy even if you're paying via EFT. Proof of payment (which is confirmation of a completed bank transfer) should be emailed to email@example.com. Please note that screenshots will not be accepted as proof of payment.
Need help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.