This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
As a seller on the Teacha! resource marketplace, you may need to change a resource file in your store if, for instance, you’ve found and fixed an error, or you’d like to update the resource to align with a curriculum change.
Always update your resource, rather than deleting and re-uploading a new one:
- If a resource is deleted from the system, those that have paid for the resource are no longer able to access their bought product.
- If you edit a file linked to your resource and choose to upload a new one in its place, it is still linked to past purchases.
- Duplicated resources will be removed from the site.
To update one of your existing resources:
- Once logged in, click 'Resources' on the menu bar.
- On the Resources page, locate the resource that you would like to update and click on ‘Edit’.
- Scroll to the bottom of the ‘Edit Resource’ page and click the ‘Choose File’ button next to the file that you would like to update (do not delete the file; rather replace it).
- Upload the new file (or select it in your Media Library if it has been uploaded already), then click the ‘Insert File URL’ button.
- Rename the file by editing the text box under ‘Name’ (do not edit the text box under ‘File’).
- Click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
Learn how to add a new resource on the Teacha! resource marketplace.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.