This article is for TEACHA! SELLERS.
In order to receive payment from us, you will need to add your banking details to your seller profile.
If you are an international seller, based outside of South Africa, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to chat about your payment options.
To update your payment details (for South African bank accounts):
- Visit teacharesources.com and log in using your registered seller details.
- Once logged in, click ‘Settings’ on the menu bar.
- On the Settings page, click ‘Payment’.
- On the Payment page, select your payment type, enter your payment notification email address, then fill in your bank account details.
- Once you’ve checked that all fields are completed, click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Payment to you will only go through if all the fields on the Payment page are completed.
- Teacha! sellers are paid every second month, regardless of the amount earned in that period. Learn more about fees and payments.
Need help? Use the live chat in the bottom right corner of your screen or email us at email@example.com.